Trabalhe Conosco Estamos construindo uma das melhores escolas de disciplinas criativas do mundo e precisamos do seu talento. Você vai se juntar a um time diverso, motivado, criativo e inteligente de pessoas com experiência em diversas áreas como negócios, publicidade, tecnologia, arte, etc. Junte-se a nós e comece a mudar o mundo.
International Officer for LATAMSchool/Department: International Recruitment / Marketing and Communications
Responsible to: Head of International Student Recruitment / International Recruitment Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOBThe International Officer will work closely with colleagues across the University’s and EBAC’s Schools and professional departments to develop and implement international recruitment initiatives.
The post holder will be expected to take operational responsibility for recruitment from an overseas market and will involve significant overseas travel (typically a minimum of 10 weeks annually). This role requires the International Officer to support recruitment to the University of Hertfordshire in the UK as well as EBAC in Brazil. You will be expected to support marketing and recruitment for both institutions as a shared resource.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES· Recruit suitably qualified international students to study University of Hertfordshire programmes, reaching agreed targets.
· Take the strategic lead on recruitment from an overseas market, developing and implementing international marketing and recruitment plans.
· Maintaining and developing our network of recruitment agents, working closely with agency owners, managers and counselling staff to enhance the University’s market share.
· Promote and represent Hertfordshire and EBAC to prospective students, including attendance at international exhibitions and other promotional events, taking a sales-oriented approach to the role.
· Make recommendations on University procedures, product development and initiatives to drive student recruitment.
· Undertake recruitment visits providing detailed reports and market intelligence on these activities.
· Manage relationships with Hertfordshire and EBAC’s overseas representatives in the market working closely with representatives in order to recruit students.
· Establish internal networks, building and maintaining relationships across the University.
· Develop a good knowledge of the University’s degree portfolio and of the entry requirements for University courses.
· Disseminate market intelligence and information on potential business opportunities to appropriate colleagues across Hertfordshire and EBAC, and work with colleagues to progress these opportunities.
· Maintain good relations with target external organisations including the government sponsors, British Council and schools, colleges and universities in key markets in Latin America.
· Work with internal stakeholders to develop and continually monitor appropriate admissions criteria across core markets. Maximising recruitment opportunities and benchmarking these criteria against UH and EBAC’s competitor groups.
· In collaboration with colleagues in other sections of Marketing and Communications, develop and implement promotional and marketing materials and tools to support the achievement of the University’s recruitment objectives.
· Provide support, while in Brazil, for existing overseas students registered at the University, particularly during orientation.
· Any other duties that might be assigned by the Head of International Recruitment, International Regional Manager or other senior members of staff.
SUPERVISION RECEIVEDThe International Officer reports to the Head of International Recruitment but is expected to operate with a substantial degree of autonomy in carrying out the above responsibilities and duties.
SUPERVISION GIVENThe International Officer will oversee the work of the International Officers and International Marketing Coordinator as defined by the Head of International Student Recruitment.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR BUDGETSThe International Officer will not hold any budget responsibility.
RELATIONSHIPS/CONTACTSInternal: International section and Admissions section of the Student Centre, School International Recruitment Managers, colleagues within Marketing and Communications, staff in Schools.
External: British Council, British Embassies and Consulates, University representatives, feeder colleges in the UK and overseas, potential students.
This document outlines the duties required, for the time being, of the post entitled International Officer to indicate the level of responsibility. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or inclusive list and the Head of International Recruitment may vary duties, from time to time, which do not change the general character of the job or the level of responsibility entailed.
Person SpecificationInternational Officer
1. EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Demonstrable track record of success in sales, student recruitment or business development.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills
· Ability to work effectively in different cultural environments
· Ability to work effectively on a number of parallel tasks.
· Knowledge of Higher Education and international student recruitment market
· Foreign Languages skills – Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English
· Previous experience working in higher education
2. PERSONAL SKILLS / TECHNICAL SKILLS / DISPOSITION
· A good level of interpersonal and social skills; persuasive and credible.
· Drive, energy and enthusiasm and the ability to motivate and enthuse others
· Good team player, able to work collaboratively with colleagues in Marketing and Communications, across the University and EBAC as well as with external partners.
· Good IT skills
· Excellent networking skills with the ability to develop and build relationships with a wide range of people.
· Committed to the provision of a high quality, professional service with the ability to manage multiple projects
· Excellent cultural awareness.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Self-motivated, innovative, creative and resourceful
· Flexibility and ability to prioritise tasks
· Willingness to work outside normal office hours and travel for up to 24 weeks per year.
· Eligible to work in Brazil
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLYPlease send the CV to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject International Officer for LATAM.