Trabalhe Conosco Estamos construindo uma das melhores escolas de disciplinas criativas do mundo e precisamos do seu talento. Você vai se juntar a um time diverso, motivado, criativo e inteligente de pessoas com experiência em diversas áreas como negócios, publicidade, tecnologia, arte, etc. Junte-se a nós e comece a mudar o mundo.
Media ManagerEBAC is seeking a Media Manager to manage performance media strategy and branding. It’s a key role in helping to drive the acquisition of EBAC students, creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to meet awareness, efficiency and sales targets. The Media Manager has to possess a hands-on, innovative, detail-oriented and analytical profile and will be responsible for digital media, top funnel strategy, brand development, communication development, content strategy and management of advertising channels (online and offline). The Media Manager will also be responsible for ensuring optimization of brand and product communication and spend across all marketing channels.
We expect:- broad understanding of performance media, and how to maximize results across channels.
- deliver robust data-driven campaigns.
- be able to take customer needs and insights to envision EBAC brand strategy in Brazil, and translate them to scalable and efficient advertising campaigns.
- strong understanding of consumer, consumer marketing, brand planning
- responsible for developing EBAC’s brand strategy and message via effective brand planning, communication strategies and advertising plans.
- strong written and verbal communications skills in both Portuguese and English
- entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership.
- creativity and innovation mindset but also rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to improve results continuously.
Responsibilities• Develop integrated marketing campaigns for EBAC across channels
• Define clear advertising success criteria; designing structured tests and experimentation roadmaps to reach objectives
• Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals and analysis.
• Partner with agencies and design teams to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include both offline and online channels
• Develop long-term social media strategy, achievable and scalable plans for social channels, and ensure alignment with business goals.
• Maintain a deep understanding of social networks and emerging social media trends.
• Partner across finance, technology, and creative teams to plan, test, optimize, and grow digital advertising initiatives.
• Work with advertising measurement tools to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
• Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive growth
Basic Qualifications• Bachelor's degree; emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred;
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in both online and offline marketing to drive B2C lead generation and customer acquisition
• Expertise in creative development, measurement and execution;
• Demonstrated analytical skills, able to analyze brand perception and sales results from ad campaigns, developing plans based on research analysis and output;
• Demonstrated success identifying new brand development opportunities, possible environmental or competitive threats;
• Experience in test and scale ad environments and experience developing new media channels effectively;
• Strong data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs;
• Effective problem-solver and strategic thinker; demonstrated ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience successfully managing large scale strategic advertising programs with distributed internal stakeholders;
• Preferred industry and background: Education, Entertainment, Retail, B2C, Services, Start ups;
• Media planning capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams;
• Have demonstrated skill at initiating, managing and growing strategic partnerships with third parties, including navigating complex and creative co-marketing arrangements with partners;
• Experience with video and social advertising.
How to applyPlease send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org